and i know that i'm no king
[html]
They should make snow-wolves on the way back or something xD

It would snow much more before the end of the winter, but she felt that the mansion was pretty secure. The only thing that she did worry about was the pups getting bored inside...but if they ever did get snowed in, she could take the time to teach them something new. Maybe one of them would want to learn how to read, or practice hunting techniques. Right now they had a whole pack supporting them with their kills, but someday soon they would have to learn how to do it all for themselves.

"Excited, hmm? I'll take that as a yes." Naniko laughed at his antics, snuggling him closer to her for a moment. "Then we should get started! After that maybe we can find something to do around the house. Something that'll be really fun" She moved to stand up, putting him back down onto the floor and looking to the fox. "You've got to come, too." She looked around for a moment before seeing what she had been looking for, a spotted towel, and picked it up. She wrapped the small creature up in it carefully, holding her in her arms and heading for the door. The kit was already very thin, and the broken paw had been fairly traumatic--she didn't want her to have to walk.

"What should we do along this walk, do you think?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread