and i know that i'm no king
[html]
slight pp?

"Alright. Well, we'll think of something. This fox lives really close to here." She started down the front steps and out onto the path that was worn into the snow. Naniko didn't mind the snow most of the time, but it made her tired when she had to break a path through it. As long as there was already a path, she was normally fine with going outside in it. Her pelt was the same color as the surroundings after a good snow, so she could catch her prey relatively quickly.

Soon enough they had reached the fox's den, and she placed the baby inside carefully, along with his covering. The mother wasn't home, but this was their den--she would probably be back soon. "Now you stay here and wait for your mother." She said, pulling her head backwards out of the den again.

She turned back toward the path they'd come from, brushing some snow off of her hands. "I think...I know a good game. But it might make us a little tired, because there aren't many paths through this snow yet. You want to hear about it anyway?" She asked.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread