and i know that i'm no king
D'you mind if we fade this out and have an updated thread? 'Cause I suck, pretty much.
[html]
His eyes lit up as she spoke of the game she wanted them to play, the simple fact that it was a human game made it all the more interesting. Had they been in any other situation, he may have even cast her an incredulous look when she spoke of being little — why, it couldn't have been! His mother could have never been as tiny as he was! — but in that moment, it was just a detail that was cast aside.

As Naniko offered him a choice of whether to be the hide-ee or the seeker, Salem furrowed his brow momentarily in thought. Hiding sounded fun, especially because it wasn't something that he did from her that often. Seeking on the other hand, well, he spent half of his life seeking her. So there was little hesitation: “Hidin’,” he told her quietly, almost as though there were a hint of uncertainty to go with that. And there was, but not entirely tied to his answer! Pulling his eyes away from his mother, Salem had already cast them out over the snowy section ahead of them, wondering just where to hide. Where would he hide!?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread