You can aim all the spotlights
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
I am so sorry for the wait on this, it's been a life filled with exams and crappy internet I'm afraid Sad

pushitinSoran sat up, stretching out her front legs before sitting comfortably before her grandson, she was pleased to see that he was full of questions, it was the best way to be in her view, being hungry for knowledge, wanting to know how the world worked and why it did, it was wonderful to see him like this. But the boy spoke again, he didn't want to know anymore about Conri, that was perfectly fair, afterall his father had never been around for him, he had never been a father to the small red boy, why should he want to know about a total stranger? The obsidian smiled when he said that he wanted to know about her, about where she had been, she was glad that he wanted to know about her life. She wanted a connection with her grandson, afterall she had never really had a relationship with her sons and daughter, she wanted to have someone in her family who knew a lot about her, who wanted to know about her, despite all of her coming and going and seeming lack of interest in her younger children, she was still a mother and grandmother, she still loved all of her family and wanted to be a part of their lives.
pushitinBut that posed further thought in the ebony lady's mind, where had she been? Wandering lost and alone in the old Bleeding Soul's lands, walking aimlessly day after day, missing what she had left behind, feeling sorry for herself, in a stupor. And before that she had left looking for her younger litter, and had returned with a new dead mate under her belt and with a heavier sense of loss than ever before. I would be hard to explain, but much less complicated than explaining Conri's disappearence to him, after all the parts of her own story that she would have to omit, the death of Haven's uncle by her own hands for example, were known by no-one but her, there were no ties with other wolves to reveal the green eyed lady's darker side, her past, so filled with cruelty and heartache.
"Where have I been? Well before I even knew that your mummy Naniko was going to have you I left these lands looking for your Uncle and Aunt. See your dad has two younger siblings, their names are Khaden and Dhalia, they left the lands when they were both quite small, I think they were looking for me at the same time I was looking for them. But yes that is where I had been, I had left to go to where we used to live, myself, your mummy Naniko and Conri... Your father. We all used to live in a place called Syemv which is not too far away from this place, though it is a few days walk I will admit, I went there looking for Khaden and Dhalia, because I thought that perhaps they had gone back there, but they hadn't. I hope to find them so that you can meet them, well Khaden at least, Dhalia's... well she's not very nice. I think you'd like Khaden, he looks very much like Salem and me, he's very kind as well.” Soran replied, quickly wafting over the subject of where she had been, preferring to tell Haven of his father's family, and of their history, she wished beyond anything else that the old 'Souls lands were not the fire-ravaged blackened husks that they were today, she would have loved to show the red boy, and her other grandchildren where she had lived for so long, where their mother and father were born.
pushitinSoran smiled as she mused over the boy's other question, though she had no idea how to answer it, when she had met Nani she had been living with an adoptive mother, a fall having erased all memory of her real mother, though the name D'Angelo suggested that she was of the large clan that had once dominated the Chimera pack, though she had no idea where she would place her within that family, she had never met all of them to guess whose pup she might be. And as for Anu, Soran had no idea, she did not know the girl and hadn't had a chance to ask her about her family. The obsidian lady's ear twitched slightly as she thought, she closed her eyes briefly and when she re-opened them she was looking down into her grandson's own green eyes.
"Oh yes, Naniko has a mother, though I have never met her, I think she was a wolf in a land called Chimera. Though as far as I know your mummy did not live with her, instead she lived with another lady wolf who looked after her. As for Anu I cannot say that I know if she does or not, you'd have to ask her my dearest. I suppose she must have though, we all have mothers you know, even if we don't know them, like me, my mother died when I was very small, I don't remember her at all. But I know I had one, and I have heard lots of stories about her. She replied, hoping that her answers were satisfactory to her curious little grandson.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread