I Heard It Through The Grapevine
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.gif);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

By now, you should've somehow realized what you gotta do! (OOC area.)

He waited, tapping his foot impatiently. What if she didn't want to see him, what if she didn't come? Then her call came. His ears perked up with excitment as his mum and Taliesin apeared before him. His head tilted slightly, there was something just not right. To his surprise Deuce was smiling and suddenly he was being hugged by his mother. She was so small compared to him, he reached around her and then something clicked. Taking a step back he looked to his moms belly and a large grin spread across his muzzle.

"How much longer?" He questioned eagerly, "Is dad excited? Have you been getting enough food? Sleep?" He carfully kneeled down and placed an ear against his mothers inflatted stomic in amazment. Standing once more he looked down to Tal and gave him a wink. "How're you doin' laddie?" Jazper looked fomr white to white, "I miss you guys mum. I'm sorry about what I said but let's put that in the past. I miss having my family. I mean, Naniko's been very kind to me since the fire and I'm in her debt always but her pack's not my family. It hasn't been fun not having you guys around."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread