no sunshine here
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/ ... ingfel.jpg);background-repeat:repeat-y;background-color:#22316C;">

someday, but apparently not yet. sorry dahling.

Your voice is all I hear somehow;
Calling out winter

"You're not intruding at all. You're welcome to share the fire, if you'd like. It takes a bit of the edge off the chill." Festivity had a rather risky habit of inviting perfect strangers in to share in her fires, meals and fellowship. There had been a handful of close calls and she had become wary, but persisted in the practice all the same. Danger was not the norm, and in any case it was better than spending an evening alone. These long winter nights passed so slowly, made worse by the cold to which she was still quite sensitive. Any distraction, even a potentially dangerous one, was welcome.

"Any number of things. I was raised in a caravan and so you could say that traveling is in my blood. When I left home, the habit continued. I've been in the area a while though." Festivity leaned forward to poke the baking fish, causing Valrian to shift uneasily in the increased heat. The firelight gave the african hybrid a first good look at her would-be companion, a tawny figure nearly as small of stature as herself. "Are you hungry? The fish is almost finished." There was more than she could eat by herself, anyway. Valrian wasn't entirely keen on sharing but knew better than to complain or, like an errant child, he'd get nothing at all.

Thinking of winter;
Your name is the splinter inside me.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread