sing a song just to turn it around.
[html]

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg17 ... copy-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-align:top center; text-align: justify; padding:5px; color:#746853; font-family:verdana; font-size:1em;line-height:1.35em;border-right:1px solid #000;border-left:1px solid #000;border-bottom:1px solid #000;">

Sorry this took so long to get up. I'm dumb and had another post started but the computer failed. ;o;

They say this anger, this emotion, and this passion is all a lie

Siobhan had fallen asleep, she was draped over the boy's back her head resting on his shoulder. Silvery mane covering her eyes. Ezekiel sighed and kept walking, they were close to his old den where he grew up in. It did not take very long normally, but Siobhan had grown tired and he offered to carry her and there they were, walking. He hummed a tune while he looked about. Never had he taken the time to look about the lands and had always rushed through them and never had the chance to admire their real beauty.

The boy came to a stop and as if on cue the girl stirred on his back. She was wrapped up in a white jacket with fur around the cuffs and hood. She grew so cold easily during the last couple weeks, especially with the snow. He had also found a scarf that she wore around her neck. He always had to make sure she was warm. She nudged Ezekiel with her foot and slipped from his back, quickly grasping his hand.

"We're almost there," he said, everything he remembered as a pup quickly coming into view.

I’m not even trying to justify myself

[/html]

Messages In This Thread