sing a song just to turn it around.
[html]

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg17 ... copy-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-align:top center; text-align: justify; padding:5px; color:#746853; font-family:verdana; font-size:1em;line-height:1.35em;border-right:1px solid #000;border-left:1px solid #000;border-bottom:1px solid #000;">

Yay!

They say this anger, this emotion, and this passion is all a lie

Hand in hand the two walked along side together towards his childhood home. He had missed his father so much and took everything he had to not cry in front of him when he first saw him standing there. Ezekiel was so excited, yet a sadness stirred in his heart. He was hoping to come back and have everything go back to how it was like a long time ago. That would not happen now because his mother was not here. Where did she go? She disappeared out of no where. Maybe, she had gotten lost coming back to look for him. He could only hope that's what it was.

"There!" he squeaked excitedly raising his hand to point in the direction of the large golden male. The boy giggled and he started to run ahead at an easy pace Siobhan could match. Everything he did was to help her, and he did nothing that would make her feel uncomfortable. He would make sure she would have everything she would need, perhaps they could get their own den eventually, but for now he wanted to remain close to his father. It did not take long to cover the distance between the two and he helped Siobhan by lifting her most of the way as they skipped up towards Gabriel.

"Siobhan! This is my father Gabriel de le Poer. Dad, this is Siobhan!" his tail beat back and forth behind him. He laughed and rose his hand to the back of his head fiddling with the dreads, it was a habit of his and he liked the feel of them. He had only gotten them recently, so it still felt weird not to feel his soft mane growing in it's place.

I’m not even trying to justify myself

[/html]

Messages In This Thread