forever like herself
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 81dgnc.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 493px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #086DAC;">
     Welcome! Sorry for my shortness, I tend to keep things brief in joining threads.

She's got colors to spare and i don't care what they choose

It would have been hypocritical of the female to not chip in with border patrol after she had lectured the others on scouting, and it was that which drove slim paws padding about the borders, nose in the air ready to catch a scent. Although they had many individuals streaming through their borders prior to the pack meeting, ever since Cercelee had made such a fuss of keeping their borders secure there had naught been hide or hair of any individual for weeks now. Until the same wind which was blowing their overgrown grasses around blew one right up the flared nostrils of the Rosea. A stranger, a female, and Cercelee did not know much more than that until the creature came into sight, very shortly after Cercelee had first scented her.

Navy eyes lit up at the small version of a wolf, the large bird perched atop the shoulder’s of the youth. Still closer Cercelee came to the two, remembering Windseeker and her feathered companion and wondering where the female had gone to and if ever she would return. Once in speaking distance, Cercelee cleared her throat, knowing that if the wolf had yet to see her the bird of prey surely had, but letting her presence be announcing either way. "Little miss, what brings you to Dahlia de Mai on this day?" Still closer the petite female came, her ivory colored fur rustling in the wind, her eyes glued to the child. Had ever a child step foot on Dahlia de Mai since they had founded themselves? Cercelee could not think of a time.
Table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread