forever like herself
Flayra then turned silent, her voice was just lost. At just that question about where family was, she was just quiet, like her voice was taken away from her. She knkew where they were, six feet under the dirt. She didn't to say it that way, but she would have to say that they were dead. The only family she has left is her brother, but she needs to find him first. However, with Cercelee's question, Flayra would have to answer it because when some ask about parents or family, they need to know about them. Flayra took a breathe and said, "They... are dead. I was like one month old, as far as I remember. I was outside, then I was called in. Next thing, these wolves just appeared in the door. Dad tried to fight them off and that was it. I must have been unconsious since. However, when I awoke, I was six feet underground, but I dug my way out. That is all I'm going to say." Though she this story made her sad, it made her think of Pendzez, her brother. If she can find him, then she might stay with him, or they could see each other from time to time.

Flayra gave a light smile at Cercelee as the older female did an intro of herself. "I'm Flayra. I'm from Bâtons et Pierres. I have a brother, but I'm still in the midst of finding him. I don't if that was him I saw at Phoenix Valley, but I'll find him, sooner or later." She said that calm, short and sweet. True that she was still looking for Pendzez, but who knows how long it will be until she finds him. Neon saw that this a wolf to wolf converstaions, so he took off. Flayra had a thought that her brother might have been here. "You haven't seen my brother, have you? He's a white wolf, around about one year old and a few months, red eyes, and carries a spear most of the time."

Messages In This Thread