forever like herself
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 81dgnc.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 493px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #086DAC;">

She's got colors to spare and i don't care what they choose

Cercelee listened to the story, it seemed to her that there were gaps to be filled. If the pup was only a month old when her parents had been killed, who had cared for her in the meantime? Surely a month old child would never survive on its own. "Who took care of you when you found your way out? Surely a child cannot protect its self or hunt for food at so young an age?" Cercelee too had lost her family, aside from her father but he had been as good as dead, yet she had had Laruku and all of Clouded Tears to care for her, and then Haku later on until she could hunt for herself. Had this child lost another caregiver in so short a time span?

"If you believe your brother may be in Phoenix Valley, why choose this pack and not that one?" Of course, everyone had their reasons and Cercelee did not mind. Flayra was welcome here, but her brother was not in Dahlia , so if that was what she sought, she might be disappointed. "I have not seen your brother, but you might want to speak with Haku or Firefly, they do most of our scouting and so if any wolf has come to these borders that fits that description, they would know better than I." If Haku had been keeping up with his job, and Cercelee had no reason to doubt that he was, but not all occurrences were properly reported to Haku, so if someone else had spotted the little one’s brother and not told Haku, he might not know either.

Table by Tammi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread