Said I'm sorry momma
[html]
No problem. 8D I'm good, trying to get back in the swing of things even though I'm working a ton and things are hectic because of Christmas and such. XD

Dry eyes rolled carefully in his skull, sliding this way and that before finally settling upward, staring at the trees that shrouded him. They continued to whisper above him, none-the-wiser that the sickly hybrid might be listening in, and Conri gave a twitch of his ear at this fact. It must have been some type of code, something that other species wouldn't be able to figure out immediately if they just so happened to come across the birds and be able to understand them. Luckily for Conri, he could remember the little things, and would remember the secrets that they passed when he finally managed to figure out their code. The chirping and singing stopped suddenly, drew hushed and then finally disappeared, and Conri drew his gaze back to the forest, where he could hear the sound of footfalls growing near.

She came then, like a ghost in the morning fog, until the point that she stood in front of him. Jade eyes watched her a moment, studied her, but there was no recognition there. A phantom was what she was, he was almost certain. Could this be what the birds whispered of? It changed when she spoke, the quiet caring of her voice even though her eyes seemed torn. That went away also, though. As he sat watching her, something in his head snapped, and there was a sudden hint of recognition there.

Eyes welled up with tears suddenly and flayed ears splayed out to the sides in sadness. "Momma?" He asked suddenly, teeth clenched as he spoke, because he knew he didn't deserve to say such a word. He wanted to scream at her, to tell her to turn and run away while she could, before he managed to hurt her also. Conri knew it was to late for that though, that he had already hurt her in the worst way possible. "I'm sorry Momma.." But sorry would never be enough.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread