Said I'm sorry momma
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
I am so sorry for the wait on this hun, it's been crazy over here with exams and snow and all sorts!

pushitinSoran looked down at the pathetic mess her son had become, and she pitied him, of course she did, seeing her son fallen so far from grace, so far away from the heaven she had always hoped for him. But despite this she could no kill him, even if it were to be a mercy killing, she loved him too much, he was the one child she had that she had spent quality time with, she was the only one whos childhood she did not regret, he was her little saviour, her little shining light. Perhaps her motives were selfish, she needed him to live, she couldn't cope without him and so she would not kill him today or any day, no matter how much he felt he deserved it. So, in a mother's pure loving cruelty, she would keep him alive, drag him through the days until time healed him, because she loved him and she knew that it was for the best, even if he were to disagree with her views, she knew that it was the right thing, he was such a potential shining light, she couldn't be without him, the World couldn't be without him. The ebony mother would help him become what he was always meant to be, she knew there was good in him yet, she could see it in him still. The remorse in his eyes spoke volumes, he was not evil as he thought, he could not be, not while he still had guilt, unlike Hollow and Dhalia he knew that he had done wrong, the ebony lady doubted that he had laughed and jeered and been proud of his actions, as his evil father and psychotic sister would have been.

pushitinAs Conri spoke his dark mother fell to her knees beside him again, her hand reaching for the soft fur of his cheek, touching her palm to it lightly with as much gentleness as she could muster. Here he was, broken, with many evil acts under his belt, but here he was, her son.
"You wont hurt anyone else my darling, we can make sure of that together, I can help you. I want to help you, despite all you have done I still love you. I need you to be around Conri, you used to be the thing that kept me going you know, when my whole world had fallen apart, let me be that for you, let your pups be that for you. Please. Just don't give up yet. There are still ways to be good again my son. Redemption is not an impossible task. You just can't give up, I need you here, your pups need you here, there is so much left for you to do, I just know it.” Soran pleased with her son, her dark hand still resting upon his cheek, her green eyes brimming with tears as she though about losing him, she couldn't bear it, the idea of a world without him.
"You're not your father Conri, you're nothing like him, you're not cruel or viscious like he was, you're not weak enough to die so easily... You're better than him, prove it." She whispered in his ear, before leanign away from him again, moving to kneel in front of him, her head bowed.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread