whispers on the wind
[html]

Gone?!?! Adelaida felt a sudden rush of anger, at Alexey, at Sankor, at her mother for being so far away and her father for dying, at the shifters for existing, at the coyotes for turning her into a monster, and at Dahlia de Mai for taking her sister away from her. The anger had always been there, but now Alexey was not here to help Adelaida reason it out, Adelaida couldn’t even pretend that Lexey was here. She was gone and suddenly at this news, which she had feared all along but never had to admit out loud, all the anger surfaced and there was no one to receive it but Sankor. She left us? She left me! Why? To find you, pfft. She left because she didn’t want me anymore, Sankor! Adelaida flew at him, her fangs bared but did not bite down when they contacted the flesh of Sankor, she merely thrashed her legs and head about in a fury, scratching him but not breaking the skin.

How long have you known? Why didn’t you tell me sooner? The soft voice had turned to a nasty snarl, loud and demanding. Adelaida would never had attempted this fit of fury on anyone but Sankor, because she knew her brother would never really harm her, restrain her maybe, but Sankor would take the abuse while trying to satiate the anger. He always had as a child, and Adelaida did not for a moment think that he would harm her now, as an adult, this was why she never sunk her fangs into him, but merely lashed out with her body, the anger fueling her, begging to be burned off in this meaningless onslaught towards her sibling.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread