whispers on the wind
He should have known it was coming, actually he did known it was coming he just didn't expect it here and now. The fury that raced at him and was extinguished in the volley of snarls, flashes of fangs and claws. Her voice was raw with the emotions as he took the brute force of her anger. The thrashing he got would have continued if the larger male hadn't wrapped his forelegs around the smaller female and pressed her against him. He didn't care if she spilled his blood or not he deserved this and he deserved it a thousand times over.

Bowing his head he took the painful words as they came, never answering a single one because he didn't have an answer. A sigh drew from his lips as he growled softly from above his sibling. "I'm known for long enough..." Though he still hend her strong as she raved on his voice was weary and sad as he admitted the truth. "I just hoped that she'd return to us before winter set in.." And now winter was here and Alexey was still gone. He wished that he had spoken sooner to the angry wrath that he fought to hold but he hadn't. His voice was thick as he whispered to her. "I'm sorry.. I'm Sorry.."

Messages In This Thread