whispers on the wind
[html]

Adelaida was restrained, as she knew she would be when her onslaught against her brother had begun. Sankor could easily overpower her, and it was no struggle to have her held tightly against him while she continued her fruitless struggle. To the untrained eye it would seem Adelaida was in a fit of hysteria, that she was beyond reason as she snapped and claws at Sankor to no avail. Yet Sankor would know better, and he would be able to note the subtle differences as he spoke and her efforts slowed the tiniest bit while she listened.

Sankor had known, and he had not told her. Alexey had gone and she had not returned. Adelaida was enraged by both. I hate you Sankor. I hate you. I hate her and I hate you. Adelaida flung the meaningless words into the air, knowing full well she did not mean them but not knowing how else to express her wounded feelings. Gasping for breath she feel into a puddle against her brother, too overwhelmed and exhausted to fight Sankor any longer, too upset to care she was leaning into the male she had just proclaimed she hated. Her strained voice fell into a whisper. I hate you both… I hate you both…

[/html]

Messages In This Thread