In a place I could not find, nor heart obey
[html]

OOC Edit: Stupid Gwen had her Account permanently logged in to my computer. im sorry. - tom

Mom.

He could hardly believe his eyes or his ears. He stood, frozen in memory, frozen because he couldn't get enough air in his lungs to take a full breath. He had dared to believe and it seemed that reality had dared prove him right. He just didn't know what to do. His heart pounded in his head. He felt nervous, happy, confused, and disbeliefing all at once.

The familiar, comforting scent filled his senses and he smiled widely with the serious expression leaving his face. He had grown older while he had been gone. He was no longer the gangly stick thin pup. He had grown to be a large male and he was nearing his prime. He chest and shoulders were broad and muscled with strength and his blue eyes no longer bugged out of his head like they didn't fit there. He was much taller too and had grown into his paws.

He saw Iskata walking through the snow and he knew for certain his mind wasn't playing tricks on him. She was still that beautiful golden color that he remembered, which had led him to calling her his Firefly when he had been a pup. He saw that there was a younger wolf also following her and that she seemed to be helping Iskata. This startled him and his tail lowered to the ground, his ears were swiveling.

"Yes, Mo-ma'am," he had almost slipped up by calling her mom. He bent closer to her, unsure of whether or not he should be close to her. Did she hate him? "I missed you so much," he said with strain in his voice, needing to tell her the truth even if she didn't want to listen to him anymore. "What happened to you?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread