In a place I could not find, nor heart obey
[html]

You're always gonna be home to me. He didn't say those words. He couldn't really. He was all choked up once again and he didn't really want to show it. How his world could turn around in the space of an hour just floored him completely. He wanted to scream in triumph. He wanted to embrace Iskata and never let her go. He wanted to run in a million directions, but instead he stead there still as stone. He didn't want the moment to pass him by. He wanted to remember.

"Phoenix Valley, huh?" he said, after a minute. He liked the name - it reminded him of his would-be father figure. He had never really grown close to Phoenix, though he had liked him after a while. He remembered how jealous he had been of the older brown man spending time with Iskata. But he knew for a time that the man had made Iskata happy, so he would remember him with some fondness.

He suddenly turned very serious. "Mom, I know I've been gone a long time. But I wanted to ask you, if I could be Pepe Sadira." He hadn't called himself Pepe Sadira since he left Bleeding Souls. But he always felt as though being a Sadira was part of his identity. He wouldn't feel right calling himself Pepe Sadira unless she said it was okay though. It was important to him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread