In a place I could not find, nor heart obey
She smiled unseeing at the boy who was now a man, she wished she could see how he turned out, the pain and ache in her heart and soul telling her she'd know this feeling too often in the near future until she grew numb to the pain or learned to embrace it. Either way it was going to be a long hard winter. When he spoke of the name to the packlands she wrinkled her nose and admitted. "I didn't name the lands, Deuce did.. though it's fitting.. after the fire and all." Though she didn't like the constant reminded of the male that had left her far behind on his crusaide the pack had been like the fire bird, their past lives dying in the flames and from the ashes they were reborn.

Iskata could sense the sudden change in his voice as he spoke on. She flicked back her ears at the worlds he spoke and for a moment she almost had blurted out, asking why in the world he wanted to be a Sadira, but instead she just sighed softly and smiled once more for the creamy ivory boy. "You'll be inviting yourself into a huge and strange family if you do that.." she warned him, the words were backed up by a giggle from the younger Sadira girl who didn't share the name, but the blood coursed through those veins.

The silver and gold lady's ears flicked to catch the soft sound of her granddaughter's laughter as she nodded to Pepe. "Sadira it is, but don't expect me to take you on tour to meet all the relatives you've collected now Pepe." she teased softly, another reminder of what she could and couldn't do. She'd love to introduce him to the family, the other packs and the puppies that were just brought into the world and the ones to come.. but she couldn't... she never would again see the beauty of a newborn child. She tried to push thr thoughts aside, this was suppose to be a happy reunion..

Messages In This Thread