Hey! Mr. [Piano] Man, play a song for me
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sounds good!

As Apollo looked back up at her she nodded her head. To her, it didn't seem like many things had changed all that much. But he had been gone for a few months. This wasn't even Twilight Vale anymore. If she could take a few steps back like he had, she probably would notice some large differences. "Of course! Go ahead and look around as much as you want. If you come across anyone who doesn't know you, just tell them that you have my permission." There were still many wolves here that would recognize him, but they had gained a fair amount of new members as well. She didn't want anyone harassing him.

Her tail swept against the edge of the bench. "Yes, we will! That will be wonderful!" Savina stood up, stretching her arms over her head. She should probably get back to the room and see if Kansas was about. "If you need anything to eat, the food cache is still in the basement. Though if you wouldn't mind restocking afterwards, that would be great. We have lots of little mouths to feed." Leaning down she gave him a quick kiss on the top of his head before heading out of the room.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread