you're yesterday's child to me
Iskata ignored his words though she knew they were true. She just didn't want to be pushed back into the real world yet, she knew what would happen, old faces would appear, the drama would begin and she'd be forced to relive over and over again the details of what happened.. or atleast the lie she'd began. She flicked her ears back as she growled softly. "I may not be going anywhere.. but I don't want the rest of the world to see me either.." it wasn't just a statement, it was a demand of the new leader. She didn't want the world at her doorstep and she expected her own privacy. Jefferson might know more about how she was feeling right now, but he didn't know the world she'd grown up in, he didn't know her friend and their family.. yet. She had a feeling that soon enough he'd be forced into meeting a lot of faces she didn't want seeing her.

He actually for once kept her maw shut when she was told to, Jefferson knew what she was going through and he was probably the only one who had any right to tell her to stop her sobbing and face up to the world. Flicking her ears back and forth in irritation she let her shoulders slump finally before she spoke softly on the last words he left her with. "Deuce was just wrong. I don't blame every coyote for what has happen in my past. Once I may have.. once I almost went that far.." she said honestly. She didn't know that DaVinci had already spoken of their strange family love hate relation they'd once had, but she was speaking of it now.

Messages In This Thread