you're yesterday's child to me
Iskata looked down, there was nothing she saw but still the move was one that was ingrained into her. She didn't know why she'd said what she had but Jefferson deserved the truth and he would get it. She sighed softly as she listened to the crackling of the fire and tried to piece everything together in her mind. Here she was living in a newly broken world trying to remember a past broken life she'd moved on so far beyond that the memories were jumbled.

She lifted her head finally as she began to speak. "There was a war between Clouded Tears and Inferni once, my best friend was from Inferni.. I wouldn't listen to Laruku, I had to see her.. she was closer to me than my siblings were. One of her clanmates caught me near their border and left me for the dead. I should have died but I didn't, instead DaVinci's father found me.." She turned her face away a moment as she tried to catch her breath. "He raped me.. and kept coming back to taunt me.. my mate was killed during the war by Gabriel, Inferni's current leader, he never lived to know our daughter, or DaVinci. DaVinci's father stole my children.. we fought in Inferni andmy daughter and I fell over the cliff and into the ocean below." She couldn't stop the blood tainted tears that fell as she remembered the moments in little flashes. "Laruku killed DaVinci's father and took Davi back to Clouded Tears. I lived but couldn't find Magdalena, I thought she'd been killed as well. Seeing DaVinci drove me over the edge and I attacked him.." She was ashamed of her actions in the past but she could admit to her own guilt now.

Messages In This Thread