you're yesterday's child to me
She silently stared away into the nothing as Jefferson spoke, there was little else to say as she just took a deep breath and tried to push away the memories he reminded her were only regrets that couldn't stop her now. She pinned her ears back as she turned slightly towards Jefferson and asked. "Do you really wear all your sins upon your skin?" She'd only known a slight bit of the male's past, what he could recall, there was a lot of the inbetween that neither the once matriarch and the new leader knew.. or else the scarred male refused to indulge her in. She'd never stopped to consider what sins her nephew may have committed but no one was without sin, thatmuch she knew.

She furrowed her brow a second as she reconsidered what she'd asked. Shaking her head she sighed. "On second though, maybe I'm better off not knowing your own troubles.." She would have glanced at the male, studying him if she could but she knew there was no point in it, instead she said softly. "..but if they start weighing you down.. there's not much else I can do but listen.." she didn't say it in resentment, merely the truth. She couldn't hunt, she couldn't stalk, she'd be pathedic in a fight.. but she could listen and she'd lived her life long enough to offer some sort of advice, even if it was bad advice.

Messages In This Thread