Walking through the slush (joining?)
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... parrow.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Hiiii! Big Grin
Can you edit your joining thread to include an OOC section with the form listed under the joining section of the Policies post? I can't officially accept/rank you 'til I have that info, but I can reply anyway. Thanks ^^
wc348

--

He didn't mind rain. Well, at least he didn't anymore; since he had regained his strength and body weight over time spent in Phoenix Valley, the cold of the rain was no longer as frigid when he now was capable of life-supporting body heat. Skin and bones were hardly any help when it came to warming oneself. The rain hadn't lasted long; it had maneuvered into freezing rain and snow time and time again before returning to a simple downpour. That was enough to put Jefferson in a bad mood; he could feel the cold of oncoming winter in the bone of his waned leg, and it wasn't a pleasant feeling. Regardless, the creature was on his way to the ranch that day--the fireplace, though hard to light with only one arm, was plenty of comfort on a cold winter's day.

His coat was soaked; sure, he could have shifted to his two-legged form and moved even faster to the barn, but he supposed that there was no particular rush. Limping four-legged and trudging through the snow, he paused only to scoff up at the overcast sky and sarcastically roll his bright green eye before moving on. The borders were clear; where was Lucifer or Pendzez to be watching them? Wasn't that their duty? Hell, he always got those ranks confused. He could never remember one from another except for his own rank; he supposed now would be a good time to start learning, since he now had a part in assigning them. Jefferson figured a majority of the pack members were withdrawn from the rain that day--a wise decision, and one he was looking to follow.

That is, until his eye fell upon a stranger. The winds whipped his foreign scent in the air, making it hard to distinguish through the frigid breeze and snow mixture. Standing at a distance, Jefferson stared one-eyed at the dark-furred youngster. "Hey," he called rather loudly, intent on being heard over the whistling wind. He was frowning, as always, but his tone was more stolidly curious than grim. "What're you doing?" Simple.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread