Walking through the slush (joining?)
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... parrow.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
JSYK, 'Souls is real-time so it is December 2008 right now as to be expected. :3 Thanks for adding your info and your quick replies!
wc277

--

My, this one was a young one. Technically speaking, if the pups weren't included in the typical ranks, Pendzez was still the pack's youngest at hardly a year and a few months--but this one couldn't have been even a year yet. Close, maybe, but not quite. Jefferson kept his opinions to himself for the time being, peering rather simply at the creature through the twisting white winds. What an unfortunate time for someone to appear on the borderlines--not exactly an inconvenience, but it wasn't like the hybrid could invite a complete stranger into the warmth of the ranch, which was still some distance away.

"Uh," Jefferson muttered, his eye thinning at the creature. "Yeah, you've found it." It was at this point that the hybrid's precocious green eye noticed the poor stranger's stance and the brute shook his head and cleared his throat. Something in the back of his mind told him that he should adjust himself to such respect and the like--after all, he'd done it once to Deuce, though unintentional. He was a leader now; the brute guessed that was supposed to mean something, but his own opinions took charge instead. "Get up," he scoffed, taking a moment to shake his pelt clear of moisture and ice. "I'm Jefferson, the subleader... not 'sir'. Not all too fond of the bowing thing." He smiled somewhat and paused, well aware that he was unintentionally appearing a bit too cross. "Strange time for you to be hopping around on our lands. Here for a reason in this storm, I hope?" He was forgetting something. "What's your name? Are you old enough to be out here on your own?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread