Walking through the slush (joining?)
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... parrow.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
You're doing pretty well so far, but I encourage you to write a little bit more in your posts... Aim for maybe 200-250 words? :3 Just a suggestion, though!
wc296

--

"Hm," Jefferson observed to himself, nodding rather stiffly. He hated the cold. For a moment disregarding the child, his one-eyed gaze turned off into the distance--the barn was still some ways away, but just vaguely within his sight. How he yearned for the warmth of the fire; he was in charge here, hell, he could do what he wanted with strangers on his land. This Kasch hadn't exactly answered his question, but the mildly amusing fashion in which he puffed his chest and took on an unbreakable stance proved to Jefferson that the boy was still young, possibly sheltered to an extent, but despite his age, well aware of the ways of the pack. Judging from the way he walked and handled himself, Jefferson decided that his travel hadn't been especially far, but the expecting look in his eyes spoke wonders of his determination of making his home there.

"Alright, kid, walk with me. Too damn cold out here to stand in one place." He shrugged, turning and stepping through the storm in the direction of the ranch. "I know you're young. You don't have to act older. Be yourself." Although the brute wasn't facing the child, Jefferson held a rather amused smirk on his face, always entertained by the wit of youth. He wondered if he had ever acted similarly, and then quickly destroyed the thought of a perky, energetic Jefferson. No doubt a frightening concept, indeed. "The pack's not huge, but we're still careful with taking folks in." The Pundit cast a one-eyed green gaze over his shoulder briefly. He figured that he might as well go over the basics, as dull as they were, for the sake of reference: "So, then, why Phoenix Valley? Got some talents or whatever that we could use?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread