Walking through the slush (joining?)
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... parrow.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Another post from each of us ought to do it. :3 And yes, Windows Messenger is fine, but we still need your contact for that, if you could edit that into your first post. ^^ I'm going to accept you now and have you ranked, but we should still finish off the thread and you should hold back on posting for threads until your title is set up and/or this thread is done. :3 Jefferson will "officially" accept him next post.
wc238

--

A smirk crossed the gimpster's face as he limped on, tail beginning to sway comfortably as he went. The youngster had put him in a sort of good mood all of a sudden; Jefferson normally managed to keep his fascination with the youth a secret, but they were inevitably delighting in their innocence. Their potential for growth gave him a warm feeling--any creature that could age and be shaped into something just and mature was fine in his book. The brute was constantly aware of his inner desire to stop youngsters from turning into creatures like himself: grim, serious, covered in scars. Sure, he had his moments of laughter and delight, but his smile was nothing compared to that of children or well-formed adults. His grin was the smile of an inner beast simply bearing his fangs.

"Storytelling... huh, that's interesting," he idly remarked more to himself than to Kasch. He took a moment to chuckle lightheartedly at the newcomer's nervous wit, but quickly suppressed it thereafter. It wasn't an image to maintain, so much as he just found snickering so uncharacteristic of himself that it became awkward. The ranch arrived in their view at a close range, and the Pundit hastily led the child closer. "Sounds like you take a lot of pride in your family," he observed, for a moment wondering how the feeling was. "I don't see why you're out here on your own, then."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread