Don't forget me; I'll be back like I always said
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Character Name: Ghita Marino (Pronounced: GEE-ta)
Character Birthdate (including year): May 1, 2006
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). friendsie_forever@hotmail.com
How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: been here forevverr. Smile

PRIVATE FOR SAVINA. (:

Ghita looked around with a small sigh. Not much idea where she was but it was better than being in her birth home, back to that place when she miscarried. Her eyes hollowed at the thought, she had loved Carlo so much, who seemed such like a bad past and she didn't remember much about him anymore because she refused to think about all that. The woman missed her siblings dearly even though they all were not that close to each other except for Ehno and Savina, they were closer but Ghita was more distant from the family.
Quietly the ebony female moved closer to the scent she had been smelling not too far back. She had been through so much of the 'Souls lands but this part she didn't remember coming to. She never ever dared went past a border so she sat on the edge of it and sniffed, inhaling a very familiar smell but she couldn't pinpoint it.

Heart on her sleeves, head in the clouds, Ghita couldn't think or care much about what the familiar scent was. In fact, the female pretty much blurred out the rest of the world while she was in thought. Wondering how the others were doing was part of her daily routine of pretty much nothing; she missed them but she even knew herself that she was better off without them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread