Don't forget me; I'll be back like I always said
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Amber eyes locked with the other females for half a second before she looked around once more, shivering ever so slightly. The sun was out, high and beaming but the white sheet that had covered the ground was uncomfortable inbetween her paws, wet and gooey was not her idea of fun. Ebony ears pearked up when she heard her name, only it was funny that the girl standing in front of her was pretty much her twin except for the piercings Ghita had on her ear and the color of their eyes. "Savina.." Ghita spoke up, voice cracking from the first use of it in a while, "Che fa lei qui?" it had been quite a while since Ghita had used her Italian, except for when she was teaching others from her pack before, how to speak it.

Ghita Marino had never ever, thought in her whole that the she'd ever see her sister again. The ebony female thought it would almost be impossible, considering she had travelled all the way out here. Then again, her sister was here now and it seemed that her instincts had taken her to Savina instead of anywhere away from her; like she thought she was actually trying to do. "Dove la mamma ed Ehno è?" oh how she missed her mother and brother dearly, just as much as she had been missing Savina.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread