Don't forget me; I'll be back like I always said
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... order2.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ghita had been here before the fire? That was a bit mind boggling. She must have left Italy quite a while ago then, considering Savina had shown up a good while after the fire had ravaged the old home of many of her friends. It did make her feel better that at least her sister hadn't been on her own this whole time. After she had gone missing that one night she had spent many days trying to find her, but she had only ever come up empty-handed. There had been times that she worried if she was even still alive. Being with her now set her heart at ease. It also warmed her that Ghita had missed her as well. The two had never been as close as Savina had been to their brother, but she still loved her sister with all her heart. "Sembra come lei ha avuto abbastanza il viaggio poi."

Sporadic flakes began to fall from the sky once more as the tragic news was delivered. It was almost as if the sky itself was crying its frozen tears for the Marino family's loss. Even though tears were already running down her face, seeing her sibling break down made it ten times worse. The fey moved to rest her neck next to her sister's, placing a leg around her back. She tried her best to muffle her sobs, to be strong for Ghita, but it was difficult. Each time she had to relay this news it felt like losing Amata all over again. At least she could take comfort in the fact that her siblings hadn't had to be alone when they learned, unlike she had. That had probably been one of the worst parts. Part of her wanted to say something, but she knew there were no words to stop the grief. She would just stay there until her sister was ready to talk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread