[html]

OoC: D8 ohnoes
short short short.. x<

IC:
Garnet didn’t have long to wait and soon she spotted the white coated of Naniko. She smiled, pleased that she could at least talk with her and not some other wolf she didn’t know. The dark female gave the alpha a slight wave as she approached and, as she began to close the distance, Garnet saw the look of slight confusion on her face. ”Naniko! I’m so glad it is you who came.” For some reason, the coyote felt the urge to embrace the other female suddenly, but decided against such a dramatic action. ”I know I’ve been coming and going in Crimson Dreams, and your pack has been nothing but kind to me, but it feels sort of wrong to spend so much time in your territory and not even belong to your pack.” Garnet reached up and ran her fingers through her dark hair; she had suddenly needed her fingers to be doing something. ”I wish to officially join Crimson Dreams, if I may, ma’am.” The ‘yote scratched the back of her head with slight embarrassment, this was not as noble as she had imaged it. Also, her motives weren’t really what she was stating, though Naniko probably knew that she just wanted to spend more time with Jazper.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread