[html]
Lulz! Should they do something now? ^^

Naniko knew that Savina also kept a close watch over the borders. The leaders were very protective of the lands and of the pack members, and had been since the pack formation. The whole entire reason that Naniko had formed Crimson Dreams was to start fresh, to start all over again without Conri...but he was still affecting them in a few ways. One of the reasons that she watched the border so closely was because she was still afraid that he might come back. She had seen him once before, when she had been with two of the pups...and she was worried that now that he knew that he had children here, he might come and try and get them to stay with him.

She could still remember the day that Conri came to live with her in Clouded Tears. He had left his own pack because she had really needed him there to help her raise her brother Davinci. Back then they had been friends, but it had slowly developed into something more. He had been everything to her--like a savior.

She had to push those thoughts out of her head, though, and look at what was happening right now. "I would be pleased to have you here, Garnet. You remind me a lot of myself, when I was a little bit younger. I know I'm old, or anything...but sometimes I feel like I've lived a hundred years. I think that someone like you would be a real asset to our pack, too. And it would definitely make some wolves very happy to know that you were accepted." She grinned. "Which you are, of course. I would like to officially welcome you to Crimson Dreams."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread