[html]

OoC: lawl, I don‘t know I hadn’t thought of that xD They could just talk for a while I guess.

IC:
Garnet really did love Jazper, even though when she thought about it they hadn’t known each other all that long. Really, they seemed to have bonded the first time they met, in Halifax, in a music shop when she had heard the sound of him playing the violin. Did he ever think that loving a coyote was wrong, she wondered? Love between the two species was far and in-between but it was certainly becoming more common; at least that’s what it seemed like to Garnet. Jazper had never said anything about hating coyotes even though his parents had been killed by some.

The Massacre shook the doubting thoughts from her head as Naniko accepted her. Somehow, it seemed very anti-climatic to Garnet and she was now wondering what to do. Suddenly uncomfortable, she shifted from foot to foot, realizing how awkward this was. Still, the she-wolf had said something odd, and the coyote scratched behind one of her dark ears. Maybe she reminded Naniko of herself, but she was sure that the white alpha had not been raised in a similar environment. ”Oh, it’s not the wolves that it will make happy I worry about; it’s the ones that won’t be happy. I hope it won’t upset anyone in your pack to have a coyote in their midst.” Garnet smiled at Nani, still scratching her ear. She hadn’t met many other Crimson Dreams members, so she wasn’t sure if there was anyone like that in the pack, though it was completely possible, if not probable. Everywhere else the coyote had gone had usually met her with teeth bared, though maybe it had been her Inferni scent. Now that wasn’t so much of a problem, and, suddenly, Garnet wondered if she smelled like CD wolves, or, more specifically, Jazper.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread