I'm free, untied, I'm bound to new philosophy
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... able01.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
__Out of character speech.

His tail wagging against his leg, he bent down to look at the small pup. "Hi Willow," he breathed softly. "Aren't you a beautiful girl." She was quite young, but she seemed strong. He was glad that Phoenix Valley seemed to be a secure place to raise children. The thought of having his own fleeted through his mind, but only for a moment. Although he had reached physical maturity, he had never really entertained the thought of settling down yet. Life was still one big adventure and he felt as though he hadn't seen ever a fraction of what it had to offer.

Pepe's Caribbean blue eyes turned back to the dual-eyed white woman. He nodded eagerly, smiling as he said, "I would be happy to Deuce." He had been wondering how he could be useful. He wanted to make a niche for himself, to become a productive member of the pack. The last few days he had spent exploring, but now he was ready to get down to business. "I've never cared for a prey animal before though."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread