Winter Wonderland
[html]

OoC:

IC:
Garnet was too focused on the ground before her to worry about anything like, oh, say, wolves walking around. The dark coyote almost had a collision with the other black canine and took a double take of the female. She realized just how many black or darkly colored wolves and coyotes there were in the lands, and for a second she wondered if someone might confuse one of them with her and be hurt. The female shook off the silly idea, of course no one would mistake any normal wolf with a lanky, slender muzzled coyote like herself, no matter the fur hue.

The red-eyed girl was somewhat startled by the fact that the other was both apologizing after they nearly hit each other and had to stop herself from bouncing. The other female was, apparently, in a good mood despite the cold and wind. At the fae’s unsure question, Garnet smiled and held out a paw for the other to shake. It was a curious gesture but the coyote felt it appropriate in this instance. ”Oh, yes, I’m sorry. My name is Garnet, pleased to me you.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread