in sleep he's sent to me, in dreams he came
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira
Woot Big Grin yeah they are cute. And he makes Mew dreamy. She's never dreamy XD it's fun
word count:337

He didn't speak her name, but rather that nickname he had given her a long time ago. Angel. When they'd met it had been odd, but had swiftly gone from odd to comfortable to something she craved. This was different than a sexual craving; the desire to have sex with the male was not the prominent desire, and she hadn't really thought that much about it either. What she wanted was just his closeness, the heat of his fur, and the smell of him around her. Two times she had tasted that experience, and she needed it again. Warm, damp air from her mouth softly descended and swirled around the face of the male in her lap, clouding the female's eyes for a few seconds, or perhaps it was something else. Her senses were on edge, taking in every faint proof of his presence, as if they would not believe themselves. I'm glad you've come back, my dearest. I've missed you. It was more than true, although perhaps she had not known as strongly as she did now, what her heart had been telling her all along.

The male whose head rested in her arms presented a plea to stay with her, and how was she to tell him no. She couldn't resist, not with him. She would let him come with her, because there was no way her brains would be able to overcome her emotions by now. The flow of words that exited the grey male's muzzle pleased her to hear, and as he got up, she did too, her two-legged form raving over his, smiling at his return. My den hasn't moved since last time you walked me home. I trust you know the way? A little wink escaped her face, as some of the shock at seeing him here had settled. She was glad that he had decided to come here, of all places, to Dahlia de Mai, for her. Lubomir had come for her. It was more than she had hoped for.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread