in sleep he's sent to me, in dreams he came
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira

Finally. :/ aaand the only reason I get to post today is I'm ill XD oh fate, thou art cruel.

Her two legs and his four moved together towards the house that was her den in Wolfville. Feeling quite light-headed, Mew could not stop herself from looking down on him every now and then, as if to check if he was still there. And he was, and he seemed to want to be with her. And not Firefly, and not Ember, but just her. It could be a trick, to have a pack to come to, but if so she was letting herself be tricked. If so she wanted to be tricked. Illusions could sometimes be a blessing, and she needed this. A white hand rested on his neck as they walked, feeling that warm skin and fur to her fingers. There was no way she could deny this one anything.

The silence between them was broken by two questions, one a subtle silliness. Much had happened in his absence, but in her life only - not much. For others a whole deal, probably, but Mew did not bother in keeping track much. Her green eyes glanced at him before staring ahead of her as they walked, suddenly nervous. Words that normally laid so smartly in her mouth no suddenly didn't want to make out a good sentence at all. Not looking at him she attempted to come across as completely relaxed and in control, hoping he wouldn't notice this new feeling of nervousness. What, mate? I have no mate. Should i have one?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread