in sleep he's sent to me, in dreams he came
[html]

OOC: You're ill, too? I've been dealing with a cold so bad I can't breathe. Drops won't do a thing for me. DDD"

Her hand was warm and reassuring, telling him again and again that he was real, grounded, belonging. He had loved Shadowed Sun, loved being able to learn so much, being close to the source of so much knowledge. And the he'd left it all behind. The male looked up at Mew and his heart leapt in his chest. Here he was, a weak wolf, one who could not yet hunt for himself, who would need rest, sleep, that sort of thing. And she was ready to take him in. Admittedly, she might be doing it out of pity, and the morning might mean that she would throw him out. Well, so be it, he would deal with it when it came.

Her admission startled him, and the grey male nearly stopped walking. But he was getting tired, and they would soon reach the den. So instead he trotted on, thinking things over. No mate? But... well... he had always thought that Haku was her mate. It seemed not. He'd been gone so long. And she was such a lovely female, what male would refuse her? Well, Inferni might, but they hated wolves. Most of then, anyway. As Asphyxia had proven, she had a heart. And she'd loved Skoll, right to his dying breath. Who was to say Mew could not find this? Angel, it just seemed that you would find love. Out of all of us damned souls here, you deserve love the most. The unspoken thought was that he hoped he would be worthy of her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread