in sleep he's sent to me, in dreams he came
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira

Sorry for the late reply. I can't seem to find time :/

Mew had not found love, because it had run away in the form of a grey-furred male so torn over the loss of his friend. It had run away, but right now it seemed as if there was a chance it might return. Mew and Lubomir had not had a relationship, nor anything like it, really, before he had left,but there had been that strange drawing to each other; the unspoken attraction that was masked under a friendship and would only come into the light if pushed there. And Mew had been too afraid to face that, and then he had been gone. Gone, leaving a trail of women in his shadow. But he had come back, and he had come to meet only her. Did she dare read anything in his actions this time? She couldn't really stop herself. Silently, Mew let his words pass, as they had entered the human cities and she could see that he was tired. Motioning to the house where she lived, she wanted to stop and breathe for a second. She didn't, however, but she felt the need. Her body was tense, her movements rigid. Nervousness was painted all over her form. He had been here before, and that time he'd left her hoping, and the hope had been broken. Just on the top floor. You look cold, so I'll get some blankets from the first floor just incase. Not waiting for a reply, she entered the house and rummaged around in the livingroom, waiting for him to go upstairs. It was all so awkward, and the strength she normally had in her was not present.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread