in sleep he's sent to me, in dreams he came
[html]

OOC: You kidding? 4 days a delay? Don't be silly *hug* Also, once this thread is done, we do one after she finds out he slept with Firefly? Big Grin

If anyone has asked him why Mew, why the strong feelings and the return, perhaps he would have never given a proper, coherent answer. There was none to give. In the beginning, yes, he had felt pity for her plight, but in time he had come to like her, for her strength, vivacious attitude and just plain kind nature. He doubted she could hurt anyone. Unless protecting someone she loved, as she had done with her puppies. Soon the city sprawled before them and Lubomir felt both relief and a bit of regret. What could he possibly do now? He would rest.

The house he remembered well. Her scent hung heavy and when her lithe form disappeared, Lubomir drank in the sight and presence of his angel. He looked around the city. Once, humans had walked its streets. They had loved and hated, fought and rejoiced, they had filled the houses with their presence and their energy. Perhaps, in this place, another loved had once stood, his heart a tiny flickering light in his chest. Perhaps he had proposed to his beloved. They had made love between tangled sheets, until there was no distance between them. He had not left. He had stayed and loved her for all the days of his life. He had been a hero.

Slowly, Lubomir entered the house and walked upstairs. He felt nothing, save a great emptiness. But as he settled on the blanket, he smiled at Mew. I cannot thank you enough. Angel, you have done so much for me. I hope that when I wake, you will still want me to stay with you. Curling up, Lubomir closed his eyes and sought refuge in dreams that spoke of purity and a chance to find freedom eternal.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread