in sleep he's sent to me, in dreams he came
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira

Heh, I sorta already let her know. Hope that's ok, I needed something to make her like Firefly less - to fit with a long-term plot I have/had, so I figured I could use that? But she can still confront him with it, or the other way around. Post again if you want, and then we can start the next thread Big Grin

Silence roamed her head and the air between them as he thanked the girl in front of him, and curled up on the blanket she had given him. She would be four years old next spring, but she felt nothing like a grown person right that moment. Silent - Mew didn't respond to his words of gratitude - there was nothing she could say that fit, and she was frightened her clumsy words might ruin his calmness. Her mind was far from calm. Of course she would offer him her help, and of course he could still stay with her in the morning - and for as long as he needed. There was never a question about it. There had been, once, when she had thought of him and decided that should he ever step inside her pack's borders again she would chase him away, but it had been nothing but comforting lies and bitterness. It helped, sometimes, anger, despite its destructive nature. It could soothe to blame someone when perhaps the one that should have been blamed was oneself. Quietly, the femme sat down on a chair, thinking for a moment, watching the one who made her mind so unruly. Thoughts drifted away with time, and the brown of the wooden walls became a blur together with the other colors present - her head was nodding up and down as she nearly fell asleep and woke halfway up again. Realizing she should get some sleep, she shook her head gently and put an eye on the one on the floor. The dahlian female made sure grey fur on his back and chest rose and fell steadily before she dared move (the awkwardness at having him wake up to realize she'd been staring and half asleep on a chair behind him was a little too much right now), and then she realized he had her sleeping spot. Uncertainly, she rose as quiet as a feather's landing, and looked around. There was the old human bed, but it had mice in it and parts of the mattress was rotten. The springs were uncomfortable. She had no more blankets, but she wasn't that cold, so that didn't really matter. Finally, she decided on lying down on the floor, a two-metre away from the male, and only seconds after lying down did she feel some of the nervousness ripple away from her. Eventually, calm overtook her and her chest too rose in the rhythm of sleep. Dreams made her move this way and that, and suddenly her body was right behind grey-pelted male that troubled her so. Easily putting her arm around his stomach, the sleeping femme buried her face in furs that were not her own and laid still. She had found what she was looking for, right now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread