the fire inside
Firefly flicked her tail back and forth as she stared out into the snowy landscape. She hadn't actually spent the night at Haku's cottage, instead she'd lurked around out in the woods before finally having come back to her own place. She could catch the scent of the young woman she'd saved, though neither had mentioned much of the whole event after it had taken place. She liked it thatway, though she wondered just how the kid had tracked her back here.

Her ears pressed back against her skull as the smaller girl moved over to the sunningstones and joined her. When the other nudged at her still swollen belly Firefly growled softly and snapped at the paw before turned her orbs to the girl. "It's not fat if that's what you're getting at.." she grumbled. Then again the puppies had become quiet and not as responsive since the attack from the bear. She wasn't really sure what she thought about that.

She shifted her eyes off towards the cottage she had once occupied at all times before glancing back at the kid. "I'd watch out if I were you Svara, look who their parents are, pick on them while you can, I highly doubt they'll let you for long." Firefly grinned back at the child, wondering just what sort of trouble her own child would cause the dark hued girl before her. She'd probably chase her to the ends of the earth once she was older, she really didn't feel sorry for Svara if the kids were like Haku and herself. If they weren't, Svara's treatment would force them to grow backbones atleast.

Messages In This Thread