intelligence lies in the oddest of places,
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... itable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

She stared staring at his eyes, for whatever reason--the brute's scowl darkened and he tipped his nose to her in a vague attempt to distract her meandering vision. What was she looking at, his scars? He turned away from her so that his scarred eye, perpetually held shut due to its disuse, fell into the shadows of his face. His good green eye, the one remaining, thinned and glared at her rather darkly, the brute obviously displeased for all the attention suddenly sent to his face. It was not that he was self-conscious, no; it was that he just didn't want staring. That was all...

"Enough," he grunted, finally turning to face her. What was with people and getting in his way lately, anyway? One right after another, it seemed. He never really had time to take a real breath, or so he thought. Something always came up. "...The hell was your name? 'Allergy'?" He shook his head in a quick frustration and turned again, limping up the path again. "Unless you've got some reason for interrupting me, leave me alone."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread