intelligence lies in the oddest of places,
[html]
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/4243 ... optgd5.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

This is SO late. I'm really sorry. ;_;

The sun suddenly felt blazing hot, hotter then usual, against the Loas' gray fur. She swallowed her pride, her thought of understanding all creatures, all of the knowledge Allegro had thought she possesed. Stepping back from the wolf, Allegro bit down on her teeth. Her jaw tightened and obviously looked strained. She kept quiet, however, except for the slight rumble of her stomach. She hadn't eaten anything that morning. Humilation quickly flooded over Allegro. After all, she was barely two years old and hardly knew what real humilation felt like.

"Sorry for interrupting your walk," Allegro started but continued following him. "But I do believe I'll continue following you." Boredom flashed through her eyes as plain as night and day. "And, yes, it was Allegro. Allegro Aston." Allegro didn't want to push her new confidence and decided to look away from the wolf into the distance, but she still followed him with great interest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread