intelligence lies in the oddest of places,
[html]
You told me to do what I want, so I'll godmode a little bit. I wasn't planning on hurting her. Um... but you might want to keep in mind that Jeffers is pretty scary looking pissed off.

He stood over her, claws suddenly pressed with unbearable force against her chest and collarbone. His eye flashed, his nostrils flared, his teeth clamped shut in a terrible grimace. She smiled up at him, like some sort of twisted animal at the slaughter, overlooking the blade that would be their death. Jefferson was not angry; no, he felt no anger within him, but impatience and distaste ran amok within his head. When she continued to speak, a claw was raised and immediately pressed ruthlessly against her throat in a blatant attempt to shut the braindead whelp up. She didn't know her place in the world, it seemed, and that was enough to get Jefferson a little bit angrier than usual. His name did not creep from his throat. Instead, a low growl did at first as he planted his claw against her throat just enough to allow her to choke through breaths.

"Listen to me," he snarled, voice grim and at its lowest depths. He was past the time when he might have simply shredded her to bits. The hair on the back of his neck flared and stood on end, and he lowered his parted jowls and canines to hang just inches from her face. "You are scum. I wouldn't waste my time killing you. The hell would I gain?" His hot breath blew into her face as his eye thinned slowly. "What do you think a scar is? Do you think I flaunt this eye or these things all over my body? Do you think I like them?!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread