intelligence lies in the oddest of places,
[html]
I wouldn't want to hang out with Jefferson. He's a moody asshole. XD

His words seemed to seep straight from his mouth and directly into her eyes. They overflowed with fear and regret almost immediately, and it took all of his inner strength to keep himself from feeling proud of such a feat. The moment he raised his claw from her throat enough to allow her some air, burnt words began to fly freely from her lips. A dumbass, she called herself, after the word scum he'd sputtered had widened her eyes and forced a flinch on her face. Allegro spoke some kind of gibberish, a denial of past words and behaviors somehow merged into one flimsy, nervous apology shouted into his face. He scowled.

"Don't treat the scarred like playthings," he replied calmly, the only answer to everything she had sputtered and screamed. It came with a final, gruff warning: "You're a child and I am your leader and elder. Get in my way again and it'll be your end."He would not kill her; no, he knew better than that. Instead, he pushed himself off of her and started up the path again as nonchalantly and calmly as before, limping as he went. "Name's Jefferson," he said in passing, hardly bothering to pass her another one-eyed glance over his shoulder. "Don't forget it."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread