where there was once nothing
[html]
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9139 ... blezg8.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

OOC:gah, sorry for the ridiculous wait T.T

Digited paw itched the back of the dreaded mane as he thought about why he really was here. The obviously smaller wolven had no reason to be out here, and he definitely did not like the looks of this. This female was trespassing in terr that was not hers, and she had threatened to eat their stock. Kujo wanted to learn how to deal with these animals one day, so killing them would not be a good thing at the moment. He ignored the female and folded his furry arms into each other and rested them across his broad chest. I'd just get it over with and eat them now. Kujo growled slightly at her proposal. Some of us use them for things that we need to do. he commented and snorted lightly. Heh, not really that smart to eat one's stock, is it? the male spoke this time. Kujo sighed lightly and let himself fall to the ground, his legs Indian style and his arms still crossed.

Come to help me with the workload, have you.. Kujo? asked the male next. Kujo had closed his eyes to meditate before he had asked the question, and the question made his eyes open and his mismatch orbs looked at the male. He then giggled. Ya think I would actually come out to help? Nah, The adults started to talk about boring stuff, so I left. But since I'm here, I might as well help, since you're the only one working in the whole field. spoke Kujo, nodding gently as he pushed himself back up onto his feet. He shook the snow from his pelt and smiled softly at the male, letting his tail swish lightly in the gentle wind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread