thread title missing
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Everyone had sleepless nights every now and then. Haku knew the issue well from when he was a child. He had been afraid of the nightmares that often had tortured him when he closed his eyelids, but had at a point realized that it was forever sealed within him and a part of who he was. There should be no fear but for the fear itself. The adult nodded wordlessly at the child. Still, she should not be wandering alone at these hours.

Flayra Zazkex. If Haku had not been a monster and chased a white male away without opening for a dialogue, he would have discovered the link between the light pup and the adult instantly. Sadly, Haku could be a bastard when his darker half was awake, and he took it out on the individuals that happened to be around. Haku looked at the puppy and gave her a second nod. Fresh meat, but she had bravery to sit in her new home even though she could easily get lost.

"I see, welcome to Dahlia, I am Haku. Do you have a place to sleep though?" If it was Cercelee that had greeted the little girl, then surely she had provided the child with a place to sleep and food to eat.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread