No place like home
[html]

As had been hoped for DaWali appeared not too long after Leland had called out for him. The appearance of the male, whom he had only met once but had liked immensely at that meeting, calmed him. The rust coated male would not have to explain his purposes to a stranger, and if he was turned away hearing the rejection from DaWali seemed to be more acceptable than being turned away by one he had not met yet. The red wolf came up and Leland’s mismatched eyes brightened as he heard his name called out. So the male remembered him, which was a good sign. Even more heartening was the jest the followed from DaWali’s lips. It was as if DaWali had been expecting Leland to show up.

“Well DaWali, my good sir, that isnn’t far from the truth.” Leland bowed his head respectfully, for this was DaWali’s home and not his own, before continuing. “I’ll be straight to the point, I do indeed want to stay here… if ya will allow it.” DaWali’s talk about the tribe earlier had created a curiosity that would not leave Leland, and when he had met Asha the desire to be part of it, part of them had peaked. Yet Leland did not know if Asha was even still around, but DaWali’s greeting indicated that he was one of the few males in the tribe, perhaps the only. “So you have a lot of women running around here, huh?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread