No place like home
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... -eagle.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom;">
and again

The mix was as polite as he had been their last meeting, but let through that he indeed wanted to join their tribe. What good news! Women made Dawali nervous, and well... there just weren't enough males. It seemed that Leland was just the kind of person Dawali could like, and he seriously needed someone to recreate with. The red furred male perked his ears upwards and felt his tail move in a slow curve behind him, ever so happy that the mix had ended up here to join them. A smile rose in his face, but he decided not to make it too much of a happy look, overkill could scare Leland away. Hell, it was about time Dawali had some friends, having become such a loner after his wife had died and the like. His daughters were on their own, so it was just him again now, and he needed to change that no-life of his into something better. Sure you can, Leland. I'd be happy to have you as part of our tribe.

The male in front of him was ever so polite, bowing his head and whatnot, but Dawali was certain that he would drop all of that formal nonsense as soon as they'd know each other better. Definitely. Leland followed up on his joke, and a small laugh escaped the throat of the tribe's co-leader. Hehe, yeah. Perhaps a bit too many, and the only one I can really understand is my daughter, you know. Women are strange things. A wink, and then waiting for a response.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread